Velan Tilting Disc Check Valve
ASME Class 600–2500
Size Range 2″–24″
Efficient operation. The hinge pin located near the center of gravity allows the conical seating face of the disc to move out and into the seat rapidly without sliding or wear. The disc pivots through a small arc preventing backflow and “water hammer”.
Velan Valve Features :
- Velan’s proven pressure seal design.
- Unique cage unit: entire seat-hinge-pin
- Valve assembly can be tested outside
- Valve can be used even in vertical piping
Figure Number :
- Tilting Disc Check Valve Fig.2344P
- Tilting Disc Check Valve Fig.7344P
- Tilting Disc Check Valve Fig.3344P