Globe valves are generally used to regulate fluid passage.
A globe valve is not recommended when a continuous flow is needed due to pressure drop caused by its design.
This type of valve must be installed in a specific position given that the flow enters through the inferior part and comes out through the superior part. For this reason, globe valves have an arrow that indicates the direction in which they must be installed.
Forged steel globe valves, for their design, can be used with fluids that contain particles in suspension.
- -Valves designed in accordance to API-602 and B16.34.
- -Socket weld, threaded, combined… Roscado, Caja para Soldar y Combinado o Extremos Cara Realzada RF o Junta Tipo Anillo RTJ.
- -Bolted or welded bonnets options
- -Standard or complete port
- -Stellite integral seat
- -Low fugitive emissions control
- -MR-0175 or MR-0103 NACE Service
- -Inspection and test in accordance to API-598
Ascendant rod with one entry acme thread for a precise operation.
Rod packaging that allows an optimal control of fugitive emissions into the atmosphere. Essential factors such as reduced diametral clearance gap, controlled straightness and fine finish in the rod increase their seal capacity.
Posterior seal surface (Backseat) allows to change the rod package when the valve is completely open, and the interior is pressurized.
Bonnet body united with controlled compression that assures the gasket’s correct seal.