CKD Solenoid Valve for Dedicated Fluids
Direct-Acting 2, 3-Port Solenoid Valve For Compressed Air
Direct acting solenoid valve for compressed air. With an aluminum body, it is lightweight, compact and consumes low power, which contributes to reducing the environmental load of equipment and systems.
CKD Solenoid Model FAB Features
- Aluminum body adopted to achieve lighter weight, compact design with thin coil.
- Low-watt coil used.
- FAB : 2-Port Single Unit Valve
- GFAB : 2-Port Monifold Valve
- FAG : 3-Port Single Valve
- GFAG : 3-Port Monifold Valve
|Working Fluid||Compressed air|
|Max. working pressure||0 (≈0 psi, 0 bar) to 1.4 (≈200 psi, 14 bar)|
|Fluid Temperature||AC: -10 (14°F) to 60 (140°F), DC: -10 (14°F) to 40 (104°F) (no freezing)|