GLOBE VALVE ASME B16.34
High-pressure globe valves in ASME classes ranging from 600 to 3500. These valves conform to ASME B16.34 and feature a pressure-seal body-bonnet connection.
DESIGN FEATURES :
- Seat face: Ground and lapped to a smooth finish.
- Body and bonnet joint accurately machined.
- Swivel disc for optimal seating and longer seat life.
- Stems of hand wheel operated design are rotating / rising design.
- Each valve is shell, seat and backseat pressure tested.
- Integral seats are standard. Renewable seat rings available on special order.
- B16.25 or per customer’s specification.
- Classes 150-300: 1/16” raised face.
- Finish 125-250 AARH for all valves.
- Gland has two-piece construction for easy alignment.
- Weld ends are available per ASME
- Valves are specially cleaned and processed for oxygen or cryogenic service and are then sealed to prevent contamination.
- Each valve has a unique certification number that is traceable to the valve certification sheet which includes MTR data, pressure test, inspection result and certificate of conformance.
- Heavier walled API 600 design available.
- Other available options as follows:
» Alternate valve materials
» Alternate trim materials
» Non-extended design
» Other options available as specified