CKD Solenoid Valve For
2,3-Port Direct-Acting Solenoid Valve For Dry Air
Highly durable direct acting solenoid valve that can be used from dry air at atmospheric dew point of -60°C to inert gases such as nitrogen gas.
- AB : 2-Port Single Unit Valve
- GAB : 2-Port Single Unit Valve
- AG : 3-Port Manifold Valve
- GAG : 3-Port Manifold Valve
CKD Solenoid Model AB Features
- With coil rectification and countermeasures for wear of sliding section, it is highly durable even with dry air and inert gas.
- Space saving of piping possible, also supports manifold.
|Working Fluid||For dry air (atmospheric dew point -60°C and over)/inert gas/low vacuum [1.33 x 102 Pa (abs)|
|MAX. Working Pressure||5 (≈730 psi, 50 bar)|
|Fluid Temperature||-10 (14°F) to 45 (113°F) (no freezing)|